As a trusted resource for our customers, Carlisle & Bray Enterprises is happy to provide a list of useful links below. The external websites linked on this page offer myriad resources for those involved with work on the Ohio River, especially, but also in all aspects of river transportation and bulk material movement. Bookmark this page to check back often for additional links or for easy access to the resources below.
Please contact us if you find a broken link or would like to suggest a link to add.
AWO Fact Sheet
US Army Corps of Engineers
Organizations and Publications
- American Waterways Operators
- The Waterways Journal
- USCG Homeport (Marsec Information)
- Riverworks Discovery
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- Waterways Council, Inc.
- Women in Maritime Operations
Maritime Navigation Information and Forecasts
- Ohio River Forecast (at Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Ohio River Forecast Center
- Ohio River Basin Forecasts
- Ohio River Navigation Conditions
- Great Lakes and Ohio River Conditions
- Ohio and Green Rivers Navigation Charts
- Inland Navigation Rules
- Local Notice to Mariners
- Light List Volumes